Stefanie O'Connell Rodriguez
Subject Matter Expert On:
- Millennial Finance
- "Sandwich Generation" Finance
- Small Business Growth
Regions of Travel:
- North America
- Media Interviews
- Keynote address
- Podcast Interview
New York, NY
Today, Stefanie is a sought-after speaker, consultant and media personality. Her client list has included established brands like Capital One and Charles Schwab, major universities like Columbia and NYU, and national events like FinCon. Stefanie has spoken at national conferences, Fortune 500 companies, top universities and private events.
Stefanie is also the co-founder of Statement, an event for women in financial media, and the founder of Statement Cards, a line of greeting cards dedicated to celebrating women's ambitions beyond marriage and motherhood.
A national recognized millennial money expert and author of the book, The Broke and Beautiful Life, Stefanie O’Connell Rodriguez' work & advice has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Cosmopolitan, Glamour and Oprah Magazine. A go-to money expert, Stefanie has appeared on ABC World News, CBSN, Fox & Friends, Fox Business, Bloomberg, Reuters, The Dr Oz Show and various other print and digital media outlets.
Prepared Talks & Workshops:
- Millennial Money: Essential Money Moves for Affording The Life You Want
- Boomers & Millennials: Understanding Your Adult Children & How to Talk Money With Them
- The 4 Money Decisions You Make In College That Can Change The Rest of Your Life
- Financial Professionals: What You Need to KnowTo Succeed With The Next Generation
- From Blog to Brand: Leveraging Your Online Audience to Become a Thought Leader
- How to Uplevel Your Business With an Effective Social Strategy